Balance ® 15 mL Grounding Blend
Everyone experiences moments of disconnectedness. The warm, woody aroma of doTERRA Balance ® Grounding Blend creates a sense of calm and well-being. We perfectly blend Spruce needle/leaf, Ho wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy Flower and Blue Chamomile Flower essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance which promotes tranquility and a sense of balance.
We perfectly blend Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Spruce, one of the oils in Balance, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
Benefits Of Balance
- Promotes a whole-body sense of relaxation
- Helps ease anxious feelings
- Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance.
- Begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day.
- Balance is a great oil blend to use during an AromaTouch ® Hand Massage.
- Apply this doTERRA blend to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
- Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients: Spruce Needle/Leaf, Ho Wood, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, and Blue Chamomile Flower essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Aromatic Description: Airy, fresh, sweet, woody
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.