dōTERRA Anchor ® 5ml Steadying Blend
Sometimes in this crazy-busy, modern world, you feel uprooted and unsure of yourself, with a mile long to-do-list and uncertain priorities. Finding balance through aromatherapy and simple yoga moves can be an excellent first step. doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend brings a firm trust in yourself so you can approach your practice and life with calming strength. Featuring Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend supports your connection to yourself, your community, your emotional harmony and your innate wisdom.
Benefits of dōTERRA Anchor ®
• Supports effective yoga practice
• Promotes feelings of completeness and courage
• Encourages a steady foundational sense from which to move forward
- Apply to ankles, base of spine, and bottoms of feet to promote feelings of completeness and calmness
- Enjoy the benefits of Anchor whenever you are feeling scattered or uprooted
- The perfect yoga poses to pair with Anchor’s aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth)
- Can be used during yoga practice or any time during your day.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Description: Rich, earthy, spicy, woody
“Yoga (/ˈjoʊɡə/; Sanskrit: योग) is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. Yoga is one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophical traditions. There is a broad variety of yoga schools, practices, and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The term “yoga” in the Western world often denotes a modern form of Hatha yoga, yoga as exercise, consisting largely of the postures called asanas.” Read More