Turmeric 15 mL Curcuma longa
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. These components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Turmeric is beneficial internally for helping to support the immune system’s natural functions. As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. This essential oil also acts as a great burst of flavour to your favourite savoury meals.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Helps support healthy metabolic functions
- Promotes overall cellular health
- Helps support healthy cellular integrity
- Supports the immune system’s natural functions
- Cleansing and purifying effect on the skin
- Supports a healthy immune system
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Add 2 drops to veggie capsules and take during winter time to support a healthy immune system.
- Take internally to support immune response natural functions
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to targeted areas of the skin to purify and promote healthy-looking skin.
- Try using 1-2 drops in tea or water for a subtle herbal flavour
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.