Siberian Fir 15 mL Abies sibirica
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the easing benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage. When diffused, Siberian Fir can help promote feelings of easy breathing, while calming the emotions and providing a grounding effect.
Benefits of Siberian Fir
- Evokes feelings of stability
- Helps balance emotions and soothe anxious feelings
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma
- Calming effect
- Provides a soothing effect when used in massage
- Alleviates the pain and discomfort of sore muscles and joints
- Supports clear breathing and respiratory function
- Energizes the body and the mind
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- Diffuse for energizing effect.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home or work, diffuse Siberian Fir to reduce stress.
- Place a few drops on your terra-cotta ornaments for a bright holiday scent.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Aromatic Description: Green, woody, fresh
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Needle/Twig
Main Constituents: Bornyl acetate, Camphene, δ-3-Carene, α-Pinene
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Thank you for visiting Essential Oils Ireland