Rosemary 15 mL Rosmarinus officinalis
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits and supports healthy digestion and internal organ function. Long revered by healers, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Due to its herbaceous and energizing scent, it is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue. While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and invigorating scent. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Benefits of Rosemary
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Helps to reduce nervous tension and fatigue
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
- Add 1–2 drops to meats and favorite entrées for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.