Patchouli 15 mL Pogostemon cablin
Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers. Easily recognized for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways and is often used to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and minor skin imperfections, promoting a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions. A member of the mint family this aromatic essential oil blends well with Peppermint and its wonderful for relaxing after a hard days work. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Benefits of Patchouli
- Grounding, balancing effect on emotions
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfection.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet to help calm emotions.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Description: Herbaceous, camphoraceous
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Main Constituents: Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.