Grapefruit 15 mL Citrus X paradisi
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados, ” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood and provides a clarifying effect on the mind. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism. The fresh, invigorating aroma is sure to uplift the mood and please the senses. Pressed from the rind, Grapefruit is more than just a fresh scent. Grapefruit’s cleansing and invigorating properties have made it a favorite among essential oil lovers. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
- Beneficial for healthy looking skin and reducing blemishes
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Uplifts moods
- Cleanses and purifies
- Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.