Frankincense 15ml – Boswellia carterii, frereana, and sacra
Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits and is renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used the resin for everything from a spicy perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. Aptly dubbed the “King Of Oils”, it’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections and is additionally is known to support healthy cellular function.
Perhaps the most precious of the ancient oils, Frankincense is highly sought after by modern consumers for its many uses, including relaxation, healthy cell function, and mood enhancement. Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits.
Benefits of Frankincense
- Supports healthy cellular function
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Rub on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.