Fennel (Sweet) 15mL Foeniculum vulgare
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy. Fennel may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings. Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation. This honeyed fragrant oil has been used for centuries for its many health benefits and is often used to relieve occasional indigestion and to support the healthy functions of the stomach, its sweet yet spicy aroma is balancing and has familiar and comforting licorice notes. For use aromatic, topical, or dietary use
Benefits of Fennel
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- May help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation
- Take internally to support healthy respiratory function.
- Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavor.
- Add 1–2 drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.