Eucalyptus 15 mL Eucalyptus Radiata
Eucalyptus trees are tall evergreens that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. There are many influential compounds found in Eucalyptus, the main chemical components of Eucalyptus Radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. This powerful oil has powerful purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and additionally for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is effective in helping lessen tension. Often found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health, this world renown oil is a must-have in and essential oil collection.
Benefits of Eucalyptus
- Helps to clear the mind
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous, airy
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Main Constituents: Eucalyptol, alpha-terpineol
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.