Cedarwood 5mL Juniperus virginiana
Known for promoting clear, healthy looking skin, Cedarwood has a warm, woody, balsamic fragrance that promotes relaxation. With properties that help to soothe the mind and body, the powerful fragrance of this essential oil promotes a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically. Popular for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties and additionally is used frequently in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
Benefits of Cedarwood
- Helps improve the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes clear, healthy looking skin
- Relaxing and soothing aroma is perfect for massage therapy
- Naturally repels insects
- Promotes relaxation
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.