Spring time is a bit late this year, and as we have mid of April already, it is a great time to get ready, fit and in shape for summer.
So why not going fully natural this year and making a detoxification and subsequently shedding a few extra pounds?
There are great products to use, as you can see in the following.
For the detox, the doTERRA Cleanse & Renew Kit is absolutely great:
With their dynamic properties, GX Assist and PB Assist+ work as a powerful combination to cleans the body and promote positive bacterial growth.
Use the doTERRA Cleanse & Renew system to get your digestive system back on track. Start with GX Assist® GI cleansing formula for the first 10 days as a preparatory cleansing step before using PB Assist+® probiotic defense formula to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Further to the Cleanse & Renew Kit, the Zendocrine essential oil blend has been specifically formulated to support the detoxification of the body:
Benefits Of Zendocrine
• Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances
• Supports healthy liver function
• Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems
After the the detox, start with a 40 Day program using the Slim & Sassy Trim Kit, which gives you a 40 day supply of Trim Shakes (Chocolate, Vanilla, Vegan) and 4 bottles Smart & Sassy Metabolic Blend:
- Provides a convenient, lean alternative for individuals trying to lose fat or maintain a lean body composition through calorie reduction and exercise
- Helps manage the release of the stress hormone cortisol, which is associated with the accumulation of fat, particularly around the stomach, hips, and thighs
- May help control stress-induced appetite, overeating, and carbohydrate cravings
- May help support blood sugar levels already in the normal range and enhance energy levels while helping to alleviate fatigue commonly associated with dieting and exercise
If you need any additional information or have any questions, please do let us know. We wish you the very best of success with your detox and weight loss efforts.